Thanks to UENI's custom code editor, you can add a donation button to the Footer of your website.
If you're interested in using the custom code editor, please review this article before adding a donation button.
When you're ready, here are the steps to add a donation button to your website footer:
The following example uses PayPal's donation button feature
- Collect your custom code for the donation button
- We suggest using PayPal's solution
- With your copied code, please access your UENI Editor
- Head to the Settings section, and scroll down and click on the Shopping Cart section
- Select the Footer tab with the Custom Code section
- Paste and Save the snippet.
- Review your website, when you reach the bottom of the site, the donation button will be there.
Please note that you may need to tweak the code in order for the button to be centered, or to appear elsewhere. If this is the case, we suggest getting advice from someone who has experience with HTML code.
If this does not suit you, you can always add Hyperlinks instead, to do so, please read this article.